With AmiPodder, subscribing and listening to podcasts on you Amiga is easy. Just
paste in the address of a podcast feed and AmiPodder will list all the available
episodes. Choose when ones you want to download and then listen to them in your
favourite music player (like AmigaAmp or TuneNet). If you have a portable music
player, AmiPodder can transfer (sync) your podcasts to the player. If you want it
can check your feeds regularly for new podcasts and download them so there's
always something new to listen to or watch! Here are some of AmiPodder's main
- Subscribe to podcast feeds.
- Download podcasts using IBrowse, AWeb, Charon or wget.
- Download podcasts from bittorrent feeds using CTorrent.
- Organise your subscribed podcasts into groups.
- Browse available podcasts in your subscribed feeds and download them.
- Automatically check for new episodes, you can set how often AmiPodder checks and which podcasts it should check.
- Play audio podcasts in AmigaAmp, AmiNetRadio, Delitracker or TuneNet.
- Play video podcasts in any movie player including MPlayer and Frogger.
- Optionally, automatically download new podcasts when they are available.
- "Sync" new podcasts to any portable music player that appears as a volume on Workbench.
- Manage downloaded podcast files and those synced to your player.
- Independent download and sync preferences for audio and video podcasts.